4.12.13

Sinterklaas wishlist


A small wishlist for the Dutch Sinterklaas festivities coming weekend. I have been busy packing gifts for family and friends today. While packing al those items I thought about the things I would like to get this weekend; underneath the Christmas tree or buy myself. What about the amazing Ikea cow print pouf, extremely large Ikea chandelier, flower shaped Asos earrings or gorgeous knitted mittens from Whistles. Have you ever seen the popular Proenza Schouler PS11 in this amazing camouflage print? (Ok I admit the cow print pouf and the PS11 aren't really in the right price range, but I couldn't resist putting them on my wishlist.) We're also looking for some old fashion cutlery. Since we are discussing kitchen stuff what about a white wooden Ikea stool or fun storage solutions like the wooden house shaped display boxes. Can't wait ;) xx

3 comments:

  1. Great earrings! I love black and blue together. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke lijst! Ik vind de poef heel leuk :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. De poef is echt heel gaaf!

    ReplyDelete