What are you looking at?
1. London yesterday morning. We arrived a lot earlier than expected, at 06:45 AM that is, so we saw London city waking up.
2. Somewhere last week I was eating pancakes with icing while drinking hot chocolate. It's getting colder, maybe winter will finally arrive.
3 & 4. The Portobello road market at 8.30, never seen Portobello road so empty. All vendors were still busy packing and setting out their merchandise. We walked down Portobello road up and down in total length in less than thirty minutes.
5. Would love to buy an Persian carpet someday.
6. We finally found a place that served breakfast at 9.00 AM, quite hard. This place was a first for me, never been there before, but they serve pretty good food. It's called Electric Diner located at Portobello Rd 191.
7, 8 & 9. The Victoria and Albert Museum, always on my to visit list when I'm in London. We also went to the National History Museum, never been there before.
10. A book for Mart, I'm sure he will like it.
11. Lunchtime, a mushroom chickpea soup which was delicious but does look a bit awful on photo.
12. Loved this postcard, great capture.